This page contains the list of development tools to help you build Decentralized Applications on Klaytn.
- Kaikas is a secure, developer-friendly wallet for the Klaytn Network that is seamlessly integrated into the web as a browser extension. Kaikas empowers you to store and interact with KLAY/Klaytn-based tokens, and to sign transactions from Klaytn dApps (Decentralized Applications) on the web in realtime.
- Klaytn Wallet is a browser-based account management tool for the dApp (Decentralized Application) developers. You can create/load your accounts, review your account balance, and transfer KLAY. You can also register your own Klaytn tokens to test basic behaviors.
- Klaytnscope is the block explorer for the Klaytn Network. You can browse and inspect your transactions on the browser.
- Covalent aggregates information from across dozens of sources including nodes, chains, and data feeds. This Covalent RESTful API allows you to pull detailed, granular and historical blockchain transaction data from Klaytn (and other blockchains) with no code. The Covalent API allows you to create entirely new applications or augment existing ones without configuring or maintaining blockchain infrastructure.
- Supported endpoints- All Class A endpoints are supported for the Klaytn mainnet Cypress and the Klaytn testnet Baobab. You can query either network via the unified API by changing the chainId. For more information, see Covalent Docs.