- Not supported yet
- Fixed intermittent bad block occurrence caused by timing issue when updating
- Fixed panic during execution of
debug.traceBlockbecause of the timing issue between the API and garbage collection of trie nodes.
- Fixed a bug report during block synchronization.
- Optimized storage trie
- Klaytn now calculates storage root hashes for every block, not every transaction.
- Klaytn concurrently computes trie hash roots.
- Increased state trie cache size
- The default cache size increased for better performance.
- Badger DB version upgrade to v1.6.0.
- Replaced metrics package
- Added package description
- Increased test code coverage