- Anyone who wants to send transactions or query the state of Klaytn network using Klaytn APIs needs to do so via an Endpoint Node.
- Endpoint Nodes are the interface to the Klaytn Network.
An Endpoint Node has the following roles and functions.
- Synchronize the blockchain data.
- Validate the blocks newly received.
- Handles query requests.
- Transmits transaction requests to the Proxy Nodes.
The Endpoint Node install binary comes with the following interfaces and utilities.
- JSON-RPC APIs: JSON-RPC server runs inside the node, and it exposes APIs for Blockchain Application development. It has several node management APIs as well.