IDE and Tools
This page contains the list of development tools that is available to help smart contract development on Klaytn.
- Remix Online IDE is a powerful toolset for developing, deploying, debugging, and testing EVM-compatible smart contracts. You can write, compile, deploy and execute smart contracts on Klaytn from Remix IDE, using Klaytn Plugin.
- Klaytn smart contracts written in Solidity can be compiled and deployed using Truffle. At the moment, Klaytn supports up to Truffle v5.0.26.
- Kaikas is a browser extension wallet for the Klaytn Network. Kaikas empowers you to store and interact with KLAY and your Klaytn-based tokens. Kaikas also enables you to sign transactions from web-based Klaytn dApps in realtime.
- Klaytn Wallet is a browser-based account management tool for the Decentralized Application (dApp) developers. You can create/load your accounts, review your account balance, and transfer KLAY. You can also register your own Klaytn tokens to test basic behaviors.
- Klaytnscope is the block explorer for the Klaytn Network. You can browse and inspect your transactions on the browser.