Klaytn is the first and the largest example in which the incentives supporting the ecosystem are encoded in an on-chain protocol tokenomics. 66% of the newly minted tokens are reinvested in the ecosystem.
Initially issued reserve tokens will also be used as a resource for investment in the ecosystem expansion.
Klaytn Improvement Reserve (KIR) Grant Program
• Our grant program that supports public goods such as infrastructure, tools and services that improve the quality of Klaytn L1
• 12% of the newly issued tokens are the main financial resource
Klaytn Growth Fund (KGF) Grant Program
• Faucet resources for initial service testing and marketing - quickly applied and easily approved
• Paid cumulative $9M in 4Q of 2021
KGF Investment Program
• Invests in early-stage projects with potential to have a positive impact on Klaytn
• 54% of the newly issued tokens are the main financial resource of the Klaytn Growth Fund
Proof of Contribution (PoC) Program
• Rewards builders of smart contracts that contribute to the growth of on-chain activities on Klaytns