KlaytnDocs is available in the following languages:
If you are fluent and confident in a language and are willing to contribute to translate or to improve the quality of the localized documents, see the list of languages currently being translated.
How to contribute KlaytnDocs localization via Crowdin
Crowdin is a web service for collaborative translation. To contribute to localization, please follow these steps:
- Go to Klaytn-Docs project at Crowdin.
- Create an account there.
- Select the language you want to contribute. Can not find your language? Send a request to the project owner to initiate a new language translation.
- Join the translator team. Wait until one of the managers approves your request.
- Choose the file you want to contribute.
- You can submit your translation for a string, vote for a translation, or leave a comment. When you submit a translation, please make sure your word choice conforms to the Klaytn Terminologies.
For detailed usage guidelines for the online-editor, please refer to the official Crowdin document.
Translation suggestions will be reviewed and approved by the maintainers in a couple of days, then, will be made available to the web site. The list of localized web sites are listed above.
Join the discussion board and meet the fellow contributors.
Code of conduct
Please be respectful to fellow community members. Project managers may delete any offensive posts or comments without notice and reserve the right to revoke the membership.